Content Start

Tier 4 - Student(Child) Visa

Not all fee-paying schools can admit non-EEA students. Only schools with a Tier 4 sponsor licence can issue students with a confirmation of acceptance for studies which students must obtain in order to apply for immigration permission as a Tier 4 (Child) student.
So, it is very important to check if the schools have a Tier 4 Child category sponsor licence and can issue CAS under this catergory.

Send us a message

We would be grateful if any information requests could be emailed to us.
If you have a question or need any consultaiton, please contact us via the message box and we will respond as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
Please write the matters, which you want us provide advice on, as detailed as possible with your nameand contact details.
see our Privacy and Cookie Policy


Site Info Start