Content Start

partenr visa

The unmarried partner or UK de facto partner visa, which was introduced in 1997, can be applied for by an applicant who maintained de facto marital relations (or co-habitation between same-sex partners) with a UK citizen or a permanent resident without legal marriage. For the partner visa, the applicant faces difficulties in proving the de facto marriage relations with materials as official documents can hardly be obtained from government agencies.

Send us a message

We would be grateful if any information requests could be emailed to us.
If you have a question or need any consultaiton, please contact us via the message box and we will respond as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
Please write the matters, which you want us provide advice on, as detailed as possible with your nameand contact details.
see our Privacy and Cookie Policy


Site Info Start