Content Start

marriage visitor visa

The Marriage Visitor Visa is applied for by nationals of countries that have not signed a visa waiver agreement with the UK to enter the UK for marriage or civil partnership with a UK citizen or a permanent resident. The visa holder may stay in the UK for up to six months. This visa cannot be changed to other visas in the UK. The visa holder needs to go back to his/her home country to apply for a spouse visa.

Send us a message

We would be grateful if any information requests could be emailed to us.
If you have a question or need any consultaiton, please contact us via the message box and we will respond as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
Please write the matters, which you want us provide advice on, as detailed as possible with your nameand contact details.
see our Privacy and Cookie Policy


Site Info Start