Content Start

Tier 4 - Student{Adult} Visa

The Tier 4 (General) student visa is for individuals who are over 16 years of age and want to study English language in the UK for longer than 11 months or a course at or above foundation degree level. All applicants must meet the Home Office English language proficiency requirements for visa purposes only. For example, the applicant should submit publicly accredited English test scores corresponding to CEFR B1 or higher (IELTS 4.0) to enrol in college preparation or degree courses.

Send us a message

We would be grateful if any information requests could be emailed to us.
If you have a question or need any consultaiton, please contact us via the message box and we will respond as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
Please write the matters, which you want us provide advice on, as detailed as possible with your nameand contact details.
see our Privacy and Cookie Policy


Site Info Start