Content Start

Fiancé Visa

The Fiancé(e) visa, also known as a prospective marriage visa, is an alternative to a Spouse visa, and can be used by a foreign partner to come to the UK to marry their British/settled partner and remain in the UK with the view of settlement.
If the applicant plans to go back to his/her home country, he/she can enter the UK with a visitor visa by submitting documents proving his/her return to his/her home country after the wedding.

Send us a message

We would be grateful if any information requests could be emailed to us.
If you have a question or need any consultaiton, please contact us via the message box and we will respond as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
Please write the matters, which you want us provide advice on, as detailed as possible with your nameand contact details.
see our Privacy and Cookie Policy


Site Info Start