Content Start

Student Visas

学生签证根据学业课程分为学习语言的短期学生签证(Short-term Study Visa)以及为修预科课程或本科留学的正规留学(General Student Visa)签证。

短期学生签证(Short-term Study Visa)根据研修期限的不同而不同,分为最多可滞留6个月的签证和最多可滞留11个月的签证;正规留学(General Student Visa)签证分为普通(General/成年人)和未成年(Child/儿童)学生签证。

Send us a message

We would be grateful if any information requests could be emailed to us.
If you have a question or need any consultaiton, please contact us via the message box and we will respond as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours.
Please write the matters, which you want us provide advice on, as detailed as possible with your nameand contact details.
see our Privacy and Cookie Policy


사이트정보 시작